For this week’s edition of Global Vibe Radio we welcome Italian producer and DJ MODOR.
MODOR is a techno and electronic underground music producer based in Italy. Although this project was launched in 2015, MODOR made his way into the music industry with another alias back in 2003. During this time he has played many clubs throughout Italy, as well as abroad in countries such as Greece and Spain. Utilizing Ableton software and a beloved Korg synth, MODOR is constantly searching for the perfect sound based on atmospheres, bridges between genres, electronic melodies with effects, distortions and cutoffs, sometimes also incorporating deep and sub bass lines and dark vocals too.
His hard work in the studio and behind the decks has earned him releases on Puchero Records (Costa Rica) owned by Macho Iberico and Mely Rodríguez.
1. Origins of time, Kon Up – Directions (Original Mix) [Plunk!]
2. MODOR – Out of time feat. Gustavo Luyz (Original Mix) [unreleased]
3. Emanuel Satie – Private Show (Original Mix) [Get Physical Music]
4. DelphoSound – The Thick (MODOR special 6am concept) [Dubai Dark Records]
5. MODOR – White Lines (Original Mix) [Bass Crimes exclusive]
6. This is me – Black Space (Original Mix) [Enygma]
7. Derek Marin, Juliet Fox – Ride it again (Vonda7 Remix) [My Favourite Freaks Music]
8. Riven, M.in – Real Underground (Matt Ossentjuk & Diego Cuevas Remix) [My Favourite Freaks Music]
9. Fideles – Wave Echoes (Original Mix) [Stil Vor Talent]
10. MODOR feat. Chemical Brothers – Hey Girl, Hey Boy (bootleg)
11. Olivier Giacomotto, Noir – Reste (Original Mix) [Tronic]
12. Darlyn Vlys, Forrest – Colours (Ruede Hagelstein Remix) [Upon You Records]
13. Lander B, Oscar Escapa – Tatum (Original Mix) [Phunk Traxx]
If you found this article useful, sign up for our newsletter to learn more and to stay up to date with 6AM’s news and features on the world of electronic music.