Adam Beyer’s Drumcode label will be collaborating with Mary Go Wild for a special pop-up shop experience that will allow the imprint’s fans to get close-up-and-personal with some of its leading artists, all the while enjoying some great surprises including Drumcode x Amsterdam special edition merch, live sets, autograph signing sessions and more.
The event will take place on Thursday, October 19th, during Amsterdam Dance Event week. You can drop by for some (free) afternoon ADE vibes. Unannounced signing sessions will take place throughout the day, and rumor has it there’s a secret little Basement Rave going on next door… Keep an eye out on both the brands socials (@drumcoderecords and @maygowildnl) to find out details and times of the activations on the day of.
Here are some things you can expect:
- Special Drumcode x Amsterdam limited edition t-shirt, designed in our Mary Go Wild basement
- Official Drumcode t-shirts and sweaters
- Full backstock catalog of Drumcode vinyl releases
- Cold drinks provided by our friends at Kornuit
- Unannounced signing sessions
- Basement Rave madness going on right next door…
As specified by both the label and Mary Go Wild, the Drumcode merchandise involved in the pop-up is exclusively available at Mary Go Wild, Zeedijk Amsterdam for a limited time only. It is only available offline during Amsterdam Dance Event in limited stock, so don’t miss out.
You can pre-order the limited edition Drumcode x Amsterdam t-shirt HERE.
DRUMCODE / ADE Pop-Up Shop
ADE Thu 12:00 – ADE Sat 20:00, Mary Go Wild